Fees payable directly to NICA – Updates for 2019 Season
| Grades: 9-12 |
• $280 NICA Membership fee and Utah League Fee
| Junior Development: Grade 7-8 |
• $230 NICA Membership fee and Utah League Fee
|Scholarships are available to cover most of the League and/or Race costs. Please contact the team director for more information. Applications must be submitted before August 1st.||
- High School Students (9-12 grade) are $150.00
- HS Racers are required to have a current Team Jersey and Team Shorts/Bibs (options available and described on order portal)
- Jr Development Students (7-8 grade) $100.00 (options available and described on order portal)
- Jr Racers are required to have a current Team Jersey and Shorts/Bibs are optional purchased thru order portal
- Make payment to Orem Youth Cycling Association (OYCA)
- PayPal available
- Teams Fees due by July 1st.
- Team Kit Order info coming soon
- Please do NOT let the fees keep you from joining if there is a concern PLEASE reach out to us and lets work through it
|Race Team fee includes: ◦ Team Tshirt ◦ Meals at races ◦ Nutrition at races ◦ other goodies (ie Chocolate Milk )||Jr. Devo Race Fee includes: ◦ Team T-Shirt ◦ Meals at races ◦ Nutrition at races ◦ other goodies (ie Chocolate Milk)|
|Arm warmers & Team Wind Jacket and Team Bike specific Duffle Bags are also available but are NOT included in Team fee.||
This is where we register with NICA (National Interscholastic Cycling Association). If you are ready to join the team let one of the coaches know and they will send an email invitation with the link to NICA. This is where you will register and fill out all the necessary athlete and parent information. There are a number of online releases and waivers that need to be filled out.
If you have any other questions PLEASE feel free to give us a call and/or email. We love to tell you how much fun this is.